Tuesday, July 24, 2012

When God Answers Prayers

Unanswered Prayers - This posting by Pastor Sherry highlights the fact that as long we we trust God and truly believe that He has our best interests at heart, He will work miracles. But Sherry makes a crucial point - He will often wait until the benefit far exceeds just our own personal want to need. When God answers our prayers, many are often impacted in ways we never could have foreseen. Those are God moments.

I prayed for years for God to take my pain away. I am on countless prayer lines, yet my pain continued. In fact it got worse! But now as I look back, God has been using my pain to change me in to the person He needs me to be to have a much bigger impact than I could have possibly imagined. If it were just about taking my physical pain away, that would be the end of the story. But God is leading me down a path that I know will impact many others. I can't wait to see where He leads me!

Do you have moments in your life when God answered your prayers in an amazing way which you never even anticipated? Instead of just impacting your life, how many lives were touched as a result of God's plan?

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to be a safe place where people can talk about their faith or learn more about Jesus Christ. It is not intended to be a debate club. Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted.